- Chilli (Optional, I prefer chilli powder)
- Choice of meat (I primarily use either minced beef or shredded chicken)
- Samosa sheets (easily available in supermarkets. Here in Nairobi you can get a pack of 50 for about 100 ksh at Chandarana supermarket).
- Cooking oil (For shallow frying and deep frying)
- Seasoning- Salt, black pepper and a bit of Royco
Chop the onions, garlic and coriander. Begin to shallow fry onions and garlic, add in your choice of meat and continue to fry. Add in seasoning and coriander until fully mixed in and meat is fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
Once the meat/filling has cooled, fold the samosas (I will put up a folding guide later on).
Once your samosas are folded and ready, heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry until golden brown and set out on a paper towel to drain the oil and cool. Serve with lime/lemon.