Meat filling Ingredients-
- Tomato paste/puree/spaghetti sauce
- Paprika (Si that’s what they call hoho)
- Minced meat
- Fry onions and garlic. Add meat and season. Fry. Fry. Fry.
- Add in all veggies and tomato paste (or whichever tomato thing you choose). Be generous with the basil and oregano.
- I add a bit of water or milk, reduce the heat and let it simmer for a bit.
Cheese sauce Ingredients
- Mozzarella cheese (The ones they sell as a ball, I prefer 2 of them)
- Milk (about half a litre)
- Butter (about 2 tbspoons)
- Flour (about a handful or so)
- Lasagne sheets (Store bought)
- Grate mozzarella
- Melt butter, add flour and stir until it becomes a ball.
- Add half the milk and stir until the ball has dissolved. Take it off the heat, add the other half of the milk and stir. (I think you are supposed to wait for it to get thick, I don’t though..once the ball dissolves, I continue).
- Add in the grated mozzarella cheese and stir until it has melted into the milk. Don’t leave it on the heat too long, it can burn.
- Layer meat, lasagne sheets, meat, lasagne sheets. On the top most layer of sheets, make sure it is fully covered then pour the cheese sauce on top.
I think I preheat and bake at about 275 degrees or something for about 30 minutes.