- Chicken (Shredded)
- Samosa/ Spring roll sheets (Store-bought)
- Vegetable oil for cooking (me preference is olive oil or sunflower oil)
- Slice the cabbage, onions, carrots and garlic.
- I prefer to boil the chicken first, let it cool then shred it.
- Shallow fry the onions and garlic first, add in the shredded chicken. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Add in cabbage and carrots. Set aside to cool.
4. Once the spring roll filling has cooled, begin to fold. There are several different ways to fold..I simply fill and roll it up.
5. Deep fry (each batch for about 5 mins). Set out to drain and serve with your choice of dipping sauce (Mayonnaise with lemon and chilli sauce is fantastic). Enjoy!