Pizza is WONDERFUL! If I could, I really would eat pizza every day. Here is a simple pizza recipe that I use:-
- Store bought Pizza dough (I buy mine at chandarana. A Packet of 4 is under 250 ksh)
- Crushed garlic
- Tomato paste
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- minced meat
- Grated cheese (I like mozzarella)
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of tomato paste, 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic, 2 table spoons of olive oil, salt, oregano and basil in a bowl.
2. Chop up the chipolatas and fry with minced meat until cooked. Add Royco (about a teaspoon)salt and pepper.
3. Spread the Pizza sauce on the pizza dough and spread the meat on top.
4. Slice the onion into rings and spread them on top of the meat. Sprinkle the grated cheese.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it though, burnt cheese is yucky 😉 …