Lazy day cooking! Life as a student taught me to be a bit creative with minimal ingredients. This is one of my ‘broke week meals’ and it is also very simple to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:-
- 2 packets of ramen noodles
- a tin of tuna
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes (diced/sliced)
- 1 onion (diced or sliced)
- garlic and ginger (if you don’t have one or the other, that’s fine)
- Spices:- salt, pepper, chilli powder, turmeric and curry powder
1.Heat the frying pan and throw in the onions, add in the garlic and ginger and stir. Add the turmeric, stir.
2. Add in the tuna and mix it up. Then add in the tomatoes and mix it up. Add all the spices.
3. Beat your eggs and pour them in. Mix it up.
4. I prefer to boil water, put in a container and drop the noodles in there for about 5 minutes. After that, add in the noodles and mix.
And Voila! Your 20 minute meal is served 🙂