This past weekend I made my brother and I breakfast Pizza for Sunday Brunch! I had some store bought pizza bases that would expire soon, so it was about that time 😉
What you will need (serves 2):-
- Pizza bases (I bought these, but you can always make your own base)
- Toppings:- 5 Chipolatas, a few streaks of bacon, 3 eggs, an onion, mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Sauce/Spread:- Blue band/butter, chili sauce, garlic paste, olive oil,salt, oregano and basil
1.Boil the eggs. While the eggs boil, prepare the ‘sauce’/paste…For the paste, mix a teaspoon of blue band, a forkful of crushed garlic, a bit of chili (as your heart desires) and mix it up. After it is mixed, add about a tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt, basil and oregano.
2. Cut up the chipolatas and bacon. Fry them together. Spread the paste on the pizza bases and sprinkle the fried chipolatas and bacon on top. In case you don’t want to use bacon or chipolatas, you can really use any meat, just ensure that you cook it first.
3. Peel and slice the boiled eggs. Slice the onion, spread the two toppings on the pizzas. Grate the cheese and spread it on top.
4. Bake at 200 °C for 15-20 mins. Check frequently to avoid burning.