A decadent and carb-free Pizza option..homemade and yummy!!
What you will need-
For the crust
- A whole Cauliflower
- Chicken Breast (I used 3 in total for both the crust and the topping)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp crushed Garlic
- Spices: Salt, Black pepper, Chilli powder and Oregano
For the topping
- Chicken Breast
- Veggies of choice- Mushrooms, Onions, Cherry Tomatoes & Spring onion to garnish)
- Mozzarella cheese
For the Crust-
- Break the cauliflower into pieces, wash and boil for about 20 minutes or until soft. Once ready, strain and smash (I used a potato masher but if you have a food processor that’s better). Wrap in a clean cloth and squeeze out all the liquid from the crushed cauliflower.
- Boil all the chicken breasts with salt and pepper (store liquid to use as chicken stock another time). Remove and shred the chicken, divide half for the crust and half for the topping.
- Mix an egg into the cauliflower and add in the spices and garlic. Add in half the shredded chicken and mix well. Grease baking paper lightly and shape the mixture into a pizza crust. Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes.
For the Topping-
- Chop up your choice of veggies, I used onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and spring onion as garnish. Grate the mozzarella. Add some spices to the chicken; I used salt, pepper, a bit of chicken masala, chili powder and cumin.
- Layer toppings as desired and bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with Spring onions and serve!